1. What personal data is collected about you?
Certain activities on our Site require the collection of your personal data. The categories of personal data we may collect and process include:
- contact information that assists us in communicating with you, including your name, age, mailing address, nationality, telephone numbers, email address and occupation, etc. you provide on our website
- As needed, credit card information, etc. to provide the service requested by our customers
2. How and for which purposes do Hotel Granvia Osaka Co., Ltd use the personal data that has been collected?
We use your personal data collected on the Site to:
- manage our customer relationship, including interacting with you, fulfilling your orders and requests
- send you from time to time information on products and services, promotions, etc. subject to your consent where required
- research and analyze the use trend of customer
3. Legal Grounds
We may collect and process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- your consent
- performing a contract with you
- addressing legal obligations
- protecting public interests, performing the public authority for the public interests
- protecting our customers’ important interests
- or based on the legitimate interests of Hotel Granvia Osaka Co., Ltd, which are our usual business activities.
4. To whom may your personal data be shared?
Hotel Granvia Osaka Co., Ltd will share your personal data only with the following business partners and third parties:
Hotel Granvia Osaka Co., Ltd sometimes uses third parties, such as IT service providers, to perform tasks on its behalf and may need to share your personal information with them for the purpose described in the above paragraph 2. Any processing of that personal data will be on our instructions and compatible with the original purposes.
As required by law, Hotel Granvia Osaka Co., Ltd may disclose your personal data to law enforcement officials, in order to comply with legal requirements, court orders, government or law enforcement agency requests, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, and including to agencies and courts in the countries where we operate.
5. The kind of security measures that are in place to protect your personal data
- We apply technical, physical, and organizational measures that are designed to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
- Access to personal data is restricted to authorized recipients on a need-to-know basis. We also maintain a data security practice that is proportionate to the risks associated with the processing of your personal data. The practice is continuously adapted to protect personal data, taking into account industry-accepted practices.
- Hotel Granvia Osaka Co., Ltd is not responsible for the safety of your personal data transmitted to the websites of any other companies that may be linked to this Site. Visitors to any such websites should refer to such websites’ privacy policies and practices.
6. Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to:
- Right of access by the data subject (GDPR Article 15);
- Right to rectification (GDPR Article 16);
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (GDPR Article 17);
- Right to restriction of processing (GDPR Article 18);
- Right to data portability (GDPR Article 20);
- Right to object (GDPR Article 21);
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling (Article 22)
Where required by law, we will ask for your explicit consent. You may always object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or withdraw any consent previously granted for a specific purpose by clicking on relevant links on our websites, following the directions contained in an email, or by contacting us at the email address described in the below paragraph 11.
We may retain your personal data no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or as required by applicable law.
10. Changes to this Policy
Regarding the personal data provided for the inquiries, we will use them only to respond to the inquiries, etc.
- contacting us on our online webform at https://www.dpr.eu.com/datarequest, or
- mailing your inquiry to DPR Group at this address: DPR Group, The Cube, Monahan Road, Cork, T12 H1XY, Republic of Ireland
PLEASE NOTE: when mailing inquiries, it is ESSENTIAL that you mark your letters for ‘DPR Group’ and not ‘Hotel Granvia Osaka Co., Ltd’, or your inquiry may not reach us.
12. Supplementary Provision
These terms are translated from the original Japanese. The original Japanese version takes precedence over this English translation.
Updated: Feb. 17, 2023
Hotel Granvia Osaka Co., Ltd
President, Representative Director, and Executive Officer: Masayuki Morimoto